Thank you for choosing ARKemis' Platform Subscription.
A separate license may be presented when installing or using the software on a licensed device, and that separate license controls to the extent of any conflict with this Service Agreement.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT OR USING THE SOFTWARE/SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONSENT TO THE TRANSMISSION OF CERTAIN INFORMATION DURING ACTIVATION AND FOR INTERNET-BASED FEATURES OF THE SOFTWARE/SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE.
We do not sell Platform software or your copy of it we only license it. Under our license, we grant you the right to install and use it on the list of devices, listed on ARKemis webpage, but only if you comply with all the terms of this Service Agreement.
Your right to use the service/software is limited to the subscription period. You may have the option to extend your subscription. If you extend your subscription, you may continue using the service/software until the end of your extended subscription period. After the expiration of your subscription, most features of the service and software will stop running and devices will no longer be able to be unlocked via Platform.
A. LICENSE RIGHTS
1. Device. In this agreement, device means a blue-tooth enabled lock hardware.
2. Only approved Resellers of ARKemis is allowed to transfer the use of the Platform license.
B. ENROLMENT OF DEVICE
1. Users will be given administrative rights to enrol the devices onto the Platform. During enrolment, the Platform will collect the information about the device and this information includes the hardware ID and the location of the device to be use.
2. Enrolment failure. During enrolment of device, if the Platform detects that the devices are not registered with ARKemis, enrolment will fail. The Platform will notify you if the device is not registered and you will receive instructions on how to contact ARKemis to test and register the devices into our system. Additional charges for testing and registering the devices with ARKemis may apply.
C. INTERNET-BASED FEATURES; PRIVACY
The following software features use Internet protocols, which send to ARKemis Platform (or its resellers or service providers) device information, such as your Internet protocol address, the type of operating system, browser and name and version of the software you are using, and the language code of the device where you installed the software.
1. Consent for Internet-Based Services. The software features described below and in the ARKemis 2016 Privacy Statement connect to ARKemis Platform or service provider computer systems over the Internet. In some cases, you will not receive a separate notice when they connect. In some cases, you may switch off these features or not use them. For more information about these features, see the ARKemis 2016 Privacy Statement at this link. YOU CONSENT TO THE TRANSMISSION OF THIS INFORMATION. ARKemis does not use the information to identify or contact you.
D. ADDITIONAL LICENSING RESTRICTIONS, REQUIREMENTS AND/OR USE RIGHTS
1. Proof-of-Concept (POC) or Trial. Some or all of the service/software may be licensed for Proof-of-Concept or trial basis. Your rights to use POC/trial service/software are limited to the POC/trial period. The POC/trial service/software and length of the POC/trial subscription are set forth during the activation process. You may have the option to convert your POC/trial rights to subscription. After the expiration of any trial period without conversion, most features of the trial
service/software will stop running.
E. GEOGRAPHIC AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS
You may activate the service/software only in the region in which it was acquired. ARKemis software and services are subject to Singapore jurisdictions export and technology laws and you agree to comply with all such applicable laws and regulations that apply to the software and/or services.
Contact us for technical support for ARKemis Platform.
G. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Service Agreement (together with terms accompanying any software supplements, updates, and services that are provided by ARKemis and that you use and any separate license that may be presented when installing and using the software on a licensed device), and the terms contained in web links listed in this Supplement, are the entire agreement for the service and software and any such supplements, updates, and services (unless ARKemis provides other terms with such supplements, updates, or services).
You understand that by using the service, you accept this Service Agreement and the linked terms. There are also informational links in this agreement. The links containing terms that bind you and us are: